Common Professional Services IT Needs
Hover over the cards below to see how we solve these needs:
DeepNet Services Mapped Into Our Tech Advisory Impact Tree
We create robust processes to ensure the rapid onboarding of new employees, including:
- Access to all required technologies based on their role type.
- Setup of all required communication platforms and data repositories.
- Management of all passwords.
- We manage all user administration and basic workflow processes around line-of-business (LOB) applications. This frees employees from performing application-based administration tasks.
2. Reduce Risk
- We work with you to define a centralized and cloud-based data structure and continuously ensure that fragmented data is identified and secured.
- Employees are enabled to store, find, and access data within your organization and securely share files externally with vendors and clients.
- Access is restricted to specific roles within your company and managed ongoing.
- Audited to find current weaknesses, and promptly secured, including backing up data.
- Guided, as needed, through certifications such as HIPPA.
3. Increase Efﬁciency
- We bring expertise to the technology that underpins your success.
- We manage the complexities tech brings to an organization and select tools for the long term to maximize the return on your technology investment.
- We interface with the leadership team to ensure clear direction to the service delivery team.
4. Innovate & Impact
What our customers are saying
“We built and now operate a remote workforce in the compliance-heavy insurance sector and selected DeepNet to steward the IT process. From policy and controls to hardware and support we had help every step of the way. We breezed through our compliance audit due to the thorough professionalism of the DeepNet team and they were able to do it all within our startup budget. ”
Sanjay Chitale, CEO and Co-Founder
Trust Plus Care
Here’s how we’re kicking ass and changing the world!
In cost reductions during the Covid-19 pandemic